Sunday, March 8, 2009

access denied

two drunken yet friendly spaniards tried to let themselves in the house today @ 11:30am. luckily i had the door locked but sometimes i am forgetful since i have never been a door locker. i talked to them from the large peek-a-boo window i have in the front door. they were trying to get me outside so i could take a picture of them. sorry boys, you try to open my door and you want me to open it willingly? i think not. finally i shoo'ed them away by passing them a beer through the window.

needless to say, although i will, the door is going to be locked full time now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, did you give them one of my beers that I transported from either Germany or Prague??? Am I guilty of being more protective of my beers than my beautiful wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fret not, your hand carried imported beers are safe in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete